I had several items sent to me from a torn member that was quitting the game. I'm unsure why, but when he sent them only one of each item shows up in my inventory, even though he sent as many as 33 of the same item. Figured I'd check and see if this was worth investigating? I have tried refreshing page in Firefox, chrome, and the Torn app. User confirmed that the items aren't in his inventory anymore. There also isn't any kind of drop down option for the items.[image: snipboard.io][image: snipboard.io][image: snipboard.io]
Missing Items sent from another player
Started by Person [2262070] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 3
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 35 / 100
- Story score
- 38 / 100
- Engagement score
- 48 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Chedburn [1] Admin
· 1 likes ·
It looks like the user still has 32 remaining Hiking Boots, so only one was sent. I'll pass this along to address the incorrect events e.t.c. Thanks.
Passing to Stewie for a log check
It looks like the user still has 32 remaining Hiking Boots, so only one was sent. I'll pass this along to address the incorrect events e.t.c. Thanks.
Oh ok. It was the lead pipes and diamond bladed knife, and flare guns as well. Other user confirmed at the time that these items were gone.. oh well. Probably a minor glitch and he probably still has them lol. Thanks for checking!
Fixed, will be with next LIVE
Thanks for the speedy response!