Is there a way to receive notifications when certain threads are updated? Thanks!
Forum notifications
Started by rexpop [2551867] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 25 / 100
- Engagement score
- 42 / 100
on the top right of a thread there is a subscribe button, click that and you will know when a new post is in the thread
[image: i.gyazo.com]
[image: i.gyazo.com]
[image: i.gyazo.com]
[image: i.gyazo.com]
no event exists at the moment. you can subscribe to the thread and you will see a list of subscribed threads.
Oh, damn, am I a dummy! I never even noticed the subscribe button. Thanks so much guys, I greatly appreciate your help!