Rusty as hell, lets get brutal...
Thin white horizontal border...
Big up anyone who remembers me...
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Authority score
- 18 / 100
- Historical score
- 11 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 49 / 100
Looks whos back ! xD
PS. You wont know who I AM, Restarted xD
*looking forward to RIPPER LISTS* *wink wink*
PS. You wont know who I AM, Restarted xD
*looking forward to RIPPER LISTS* *wink wink*
I like it :) Do you have the original picture / render? Really like the effect of having the butterflies coming from the glass.
Not a fan of the placement of the text personally, think you cant read the middle of the 'Release' just a bit too much, but a lot of people like the faded effect.
Not a fan of the placement of the text personally, think you cant read the middle of the 'Release' just a bit too much, but a lot of people like the faded effect.
You're right i'm not sure who you are aha, are you someone I would remember quite well or were you one of the newer guys as I was on my way out?
You know what i do feel like i have the back up of the original ripper list (not my remake) floating around on a hard drive somewhere ;)
Don't worry though I wont be bringing it back, this is the first time I've opened Ps or Torn in years, lockdowns got me bored as hell!
You know what i do feel like i have the back up of the original ripper list (not my remake) floating around on a hard drive somewhere ;)
Don't worry though I wont be bringing it back, this is the first time I've opened Ps or Torn in years, lockdowns got me bored as hell!
Ill drop you it in a pm buddy, tbh i threw the text on as i thought that might still be the norm here haha
Around the middle, Remember ya back when Nine , Hades , Sinster, Mystic etc were still on in here.
I can remember Nine and Hades but i don't recognise the other two
hey i remember you !....wb .... i think the full name they used was mysticbix
And i you, good to see some of the old guard still around and creating things! hope you're doing well. Mysticbix rings more of a bell but it has been so long haha