Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

company bug?

Started by Ocean [2137705] on in Bugs & Issues.

25 replies · 321 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 26 / 26 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
26
Discussion span
→
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
50 / 100
Engagement score
67 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Ocean [2137705]
anyone else having this bug on their company?

I cannot train/update/fire or change employees job. I know that i am not the only one having this problem, just wanted to know if there is anyone else with this too. here it is
vavi [2224491]
i cannot put wage of my empoyees to 0.

when i try, button get disabled, had to put wage of some inactives to $1.
Ocean [2137705]
yeah i saw it, sadly still no asnwer. i talked to an officer about it before posting it tho, and he told me that on his company its not happening. so its only some people not all. i even cleared my cache and went to firefox to try to see if anything would change, but unfortunately no.
narO [2312928]
After reading this I switched to Desktop view on mobile and i was able to train, hope this helps others find a workaround until it's fixed
Cefirus [2180543]
Same here

You can overcome the bug if you change someone wage (from 0$ to 1$ for example). Then, you should be able to update/train/fire.

Oh btw, you cant come back to 0$ ;) (and this is true on both smartphone and pc).

I hope this will help you guys.
Overseer [2143302]
Just saw this but I was talking to an BennyH in DMs about it, we did some troubleshooting. Last update was ~18:45 TCT and they're still working on it. If you look back at my thread, CloudJumper posted a temporary solution.
Lynxie [2101897]
I am experiencing the same issue, employee options is disabled: I cannot change positions. or train employees.

Edit to add: I switched from phone to laptop to see if it was a device login issue but same situation on laptop login.