Hello I just went to hire a new employee i ran into several, probably linked, issues in this process.
To begin with, I was on the Android app, and could not update, train, or fire any of my employees.
[image: i.gyazo.com]
Following this, I switched to my laptop to see if i would have similar issues. I was able to fire the employee, i didn't test trains.
I am still, however, having issues positioning my new employee. I can change the dropdown from "Unassigned" to "Clerk" but I am unable to update the change with the Update button. Accepting the employee on my laptop did not seem to have the same issue. I cannot speak for it on the android.
[image: i.gyazo.com]
I'm unsure of anything that could cause this as far as actions that I have done.
Thanks! :)
To begin with, I was on the Android app, and could not update, train, or fire any of my employees.
[image: i.gyazo.com]
Following this, I switched to my laptop to see if i would have similar issues. I was able to fire the employee, i didn't test trains.
I am still, however, having issues positioning my new employee. I can change the dropdown from "Unassigned" to "Clerk" but I am unable to update the change with the Update button. Accepting the employee on my laptop did not seem to have the same issue. I cannot speak for it on the android.
[image: i.gyazo.com]
I'm unsure of anything that could cause this as far as actions that I have done.
Thanks! :)