I know that he quit. I was curious if anybody has more information as to the details behind his reasoning?
The_Legend
Started by Buchanan [1651994] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 16
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 14
- Likes on archived posts
- 23
- Authority score
- 37 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 54 / 100
- Engagement score
- 65 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
King_Ace [1070] ×1
Got tired of being BodyBaggers personal punching bag?
Was friendly with him back in the day, made him forum sigs and profile pics etc. He gambled a tonne and blew his account up in Blackjack, think he played Poker and RR too. When he'd blow it up he'd quit for a bit then come back and slut/runaway for money.
Always a really nice guy to me, the first person I had on my friend's list. He did seem to have a big ego tho and probably didn't like being smacked around by people who surpassed him
Always a really nice guy to me, the first person I had on my friend's list. He did seem to have a big ego tho and probably didn't like being smacked around by people who surpassed him
wrll the_legend is marked for deletion in fed. Maybe they started over as it’s been 170 days since they logged in
This is who they are referring to https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=1070 They used to be called The_Legend
Mentions: King_Ace [1070]
Oh my gosh, I didn't know the profile still existed!
He made a new account not so long ago over a year ago (holy shit, time flies fast) just for the sake of seeing if any older players were still around and made a forum post. Didn't really provide proof it was him, but said some stuff some of the older players corroborated so I don't really doubt it was him.
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=2&t=16086361&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=19183787
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=2&t=16086361&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=19183787
Wouldn't his main account be fed'd if he made a new account?
He faced grave peril, cause by the casino. I remember reading a number of blackjack crying threads of his.
The casino can and does drive people away from the game if they cant control themselves.
The casino can and does drive people away from the game if they cant control themselves.
Didnt he get fedded ?
when did his level drop?
Dude your ID number is awesome with that triple 5's
Heh I didn't even notice that until you pointed it out! That is cool, I like you've got your nick to match so nicely xD
It’s handy and very easy to remember! Would trade it any days for Icy’s tho lmao
The thing I like best about my number is that my faction number is the first two numbers of my number and the last two numbers of my number... 9166.
I don't recall much about The_Legend other than really liking his name. it's way better than king ace.
I don't recall much about The_Legend other than really liking his name. it's way better than king ace.
He was a very pleasant guy to chat with. Made a come back as King_Ace but got tired of his quest.