Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Difficulty with employees

Started by Overseer [2143302] on in Bugs & Issues.

33 replies · 682 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 34 / 34 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Overseer [2143302]
It doesn't seem to require every salary to be at $1 if that signifies anything to you guys. I have 10 employees and when i entered the fifth** "1" the "Submit Changes" button popped out.

Edit: **
Father_of_5 [2228237]
I'm having the same issue. Has anything been done to try and fix this problem? I was able to add someone to my company by switching to laptop mode but still can't give them a position
Nvm tried the 1$ and it worked still dumb though
Crushedbear [2444698]
I was able to train switching to desktop mode, but unable to assign a new employee. I read through but may have missed something. Any updates? Thanks in advance.
Overseer [2143302]
In desktop mode, the buttons for training and firing are a hyperlink instead of (css?) so they're usable. The "Submit Change" button is (css?) regardless and is inoperable. Devs are working on it
BraveKath [1815519]
Thank you for the work-around.

Curious why a thread started long before this one was ignored. Three threads and a lot of confusion and dismissal by staff of the problem when one of them didn't have it in their company, despite numerous players experiencing this problems. At least one of the threads is still open. A staff member posted the referral here, but didn't pin it so you don't see that until you scroll further into the thread -- can you perhaps pin their comment or make another and pin it and close that thread for clarity of communication? https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16163051&b=0&a=0

I'm sure there's just a learning curve going on to manage bug reports. Thank you!

Mentions: company bug?

Ocean [2137705]
lol no need to make a big fuss about it, my threat got more attention because of my title, which tbh is more specific, nothing else. honestly i just want this problem to be resolved with, doesnt matter who "gets the more attention" which is not something im competing for anyways.