I apologize for those who i got offended for saying inapproriate things. Just saying trying to say goodbye. Lose my temper to those saying mean things about it.
I love torn and i love its people. But even in goodbyes people just cant stop being mean to you. What to look back to in torn if making me experienced things like this.
This game is good in some way especially if you have friends to play this game with. I introduce this game to some of my friends but they were not interested and stopped playing.
Maybe they didnt get the point on how to play this game. Even I got a hard time understanding the mechanics of the game because it is so broad. Made a lot of mistakes before learning the game.
How could fresh newbies stay if higher level people are being mean to them and being a bully. I think this is something to look at to by the developers of this game. To protect new comers.
Who likes to lose on the game when you just got started playing it? It was like older players are forcing you to quit with their non stop hospitalization and bounties. Newbies will really lose interest quickly and im just saying that because i experienced that. But i was too determined to reach my number of days even if i have terrible experiences in this game.
I know people would still be mean but we have a big differences on whats right and whats wrong for us. Some are having pleasure on being mean to other people and i cant do anything about it.
I love torn and i love its people. But even in goodbyes people just cant stop being mean to you. What to look back to in torn if making me experienced things like this.
This game is good in some way especially if you have friends to play this game with. I introduce this game to some of my friends but they were not interested and stopped playing.
Maybe they didnt get the point on how to play this game. Even I got a hard time understanding the mechanics of the game because it is so broad. Made a lot of mistakes before learning the game.
How could fresh newbies stay if higher level people are being mean to them and being a bully. I think this is something to look at to by the developers of this game. To protect new comers.
Who likes to lose on the game when you just got started playing it? It was like older players are forcing you to quit with their non stop hospitalization and bounties. Newbies will really lose interest quickly and im just saying that because i experienced that. But i was too determined to reach my number of days even if i have terrible experiences in this game.
I know people would still be mean but we have a big differences on whats right and whats wrong for us. Some are having pleasure on being mean to other people and i cant do anything about it.