Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Apologize

Started by SeventhWave [2459177] on in General Discussion.

74 replies · 1.16k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 75 / 75 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Timpo [2281064]
What is it you want us to show sympathy for? Your empty sorry?, your utter arrogance on this post? Or the fact that you seem to be using new players to deflect from the fact that you can't take critisism?.

I have had more arseholes ripped into my elbows by this group than I count and so has everyone else and maybe you would have noticed if you payed attention beyond your own posts but that doesn't matter anymore it seems.

Or you could stick around and prove all us meanies wrong. It will be tough and you clearly burnt bridges along the way but you could do it and I for one would have far more respect for you than I do reading this thread.

Btw screw everyone else, can I have your stuff?. :P
selfabuse [1566046]
Damn. You've got to let me know what kind of shovel you're using, cause you're really doing a great job of digging that hole deeper.
SeventhWave [2459177]
Your level of intelect really is very low. Wasting a lot of money on someone quitting is really a great show of foolishness. Poor level 98. I feel sorry for you for being low.
DedeSiregar [2430598]
Newbies get bullied by their peers rather than high level. Unless ofc you're a toxic person.
I spent morethan 50% of my torn career under bounty waves n being hospitalized. Not once I made big huha about it in forum. After weeks many my strong friends noticed and offered help or money but I always said "ezpz no worry. I am strong dede".
Yes there was a time I almost ditched the game but I had ppl showed some moral support by telling me "stay strong". And since then I never looked back.
I don't understand newbies like me who cry or stress out so much. Be thankful with what you have, do things that makes you giggle, and just keep the sincere people around you happy by also being sincere. If you poor, so what? If you are in hosp, so what? If you noob, so what? Everytime people get mad or laugh at me because I ask stupid questions, I just remind them that I am indeed a noob. Ezpz. Imo the more you stress out about being noob or being treated like a noob, the less you can enjoy the game. Just accept the fact you are noob and don't sweat the small stuffs. The game does not reset. We have years and years to evolve.
nex [2054500]
That's "nobel prize", Einstein.

And really, calling me a homosexual like it's an insult? Are you even for real? How old are you?
Vogel [2090289]
You promised to leave so now is a great time to self fed. Either way, did you notice how others write and what terms they use or not use? I think that could be a relevant observation for you in any game. There are rules
selfabuse [1566046]
Don't worry, he's not going anywhere. When's the last time anyone who made multiple forum threads about leaving actually left?
nex [2054500]
I bet he has so many more homophobic, sexist and offensive personal remarks to share with us!