Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

One Mod Disappearing

Started by Leon [556235] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 19 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100

Most-liked replies

Leon [556235]
I have already Small Light -3.00 Opp Acc -2 Opp stealth I have only one (only one mods on armalite)
Today I was exchange mission points to buy 1mW Laser +3% critical hit rate.
I was equipped new one on armalite and then old one was disappear...
I Don't found old one in Mods Tab ..please help me
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff
According to logs you ever bought only a single mod - 1mW laser. Most likely you received that small light because of old bug, that was fixed a while ago, however mods checking script will run only when you will visit mods page.