Throughout the last couple of days I’ve been gambling a little to make some extra bones if you feel ;) well I stumbled along something I don’t know if everyone knows but I thought I’d share. If you have 2k lying around you can go to the roulette table and put it on the 2 -1’s. But use the 2k and put them on one of the two bottoms and you have a greater chance of winning your 2k plus an extra 1k you can do that until you get 2m and so forth until you get 20m and do the same thing but you’ll win 30m your 20 plus an extra 10 l.
Roulette table
Started by Cynical_Outcast [2272454] on in Gambling.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 47 / 100
BEFORE MUGGERS DON'T GET THE WRONG IDEA BUT I DONT KEEP MY WINNING ON ME SO DONT BOTHER
BUT THANKS FOR STOPPING BY AND HOPE YOU WIN SO YOU DONT HAVE TO MUG ANYMORE.
Thoroughly enough if you play a lot and play smarter you can typically get more I've tried your method but lost too many times.
My method of attack is just to put my money on a color yea I know it's less chance of success right? No!!!
If you play a few times you will learn to distinguish what color is mostly favored then you can decide to keep track of what numbers they land on.
From there you can get a grasp of putting some money on evens or odds with the color therefore actually winning more.
Now I've been able to watch and keep track win nearly 1k spins and I've gotten to the point where I can put it on a color and evens or odds but now I can tend to know what section it may fall more on either low, mid, or high.
After some time I've started keeping an eye out for a number I see most frequently and started placing it on that number as well.
Of course if you already have it nearly narrowed downpacked even if you miss the number the other multipliers take into effect and you make nearly 2-5x more profit. What a killing!!!
Now of course don't just jump into the game assuming you will get the same results ever time you play it does. Hange up so start small examin the wheel ever time then go big or go home.
BUT THANKS FOR STOPPING BY AND HOPE YOU WIN SO YOU DONT HAVE TO MUG ANYMORE.
Thoroughly enough if you play a lot and play smarter you can typically get more I've tried your method but lost too many times.
My method of attack is just to put my money on a color yea I know it's less chance of success right? No!!!
If you play a few times you will learn to distinguish what color is mostly favored then you can decide to keep track of what numbers they land on.
From there you can get a grasp of putting some money on evens or odds with the color therefore actually winning more.
Now I've been able to watch and keep track win nearly 1k spins and I've gotten to the point where I can put it on a color and evens or odds but now I can tend to know what section it may fall more on either low, mid, or high.
After some time I've started keeping an eye out for a number I see most frequently and started placing it on that number as well.
Of course if you already have it nearly narrowed downpacked even if you miss the number the other multipliers take into effect and you make nearly 2-5x more profit. What a killing!!!
Now of course don't just jump into the game assuming you will get the same results ever time you play it does. Hange up so start small examin the wheel ever time then go big or go home.
a
All these strategies are great but will eventually result in an overall loss of 2.7% on all your bets placed.
[image: wikimedia.org]
[image: wikimedia.org]