Hey everyone,
So this is just something I thought I'd try out and hopefully make a bit of profit off of. Here are the rules:
- If you want to participate, send $100,000 to me and post it in the comments. You can do up to 10 per week.
- Every Sunday, I'll choose two lucky posters to divide the donated money between. I will take a 10% fee from the donated money before I give it out. If this is popular, I'll keep it going for a while.
- I will be using random.org to choose the post, unless someone gives a better suggestion. I know this might sound a bit suspicious, but this is not a scam. No hate comments, please.
- No more than 10 posts per person per week. Any more and your posts will be invalidated. Enjoy!
- Edit: To increase your chances, you can gamble up to 1,000,000 per week, just to be clear. Each 100k counts as one post. I just wanted to state this because I'm not sure if anyone read that part.
- Edit: Until more people participate, I'm going to change the number of winners per week to 1 for bigger winnings.
Current pot: $0
You sent $1,170,000 to AcidCypher with the message: Winner #1
You sent $1,170,000 to MissMadness with the message: Winner #2
So this is just something I thought I'd try out and hopefully make a bit of profit off of. Here are the rules:
- If you want to participate, send $100,000 to me and post it in the comments. You can do up to 10 per week.
- Every Sunday, I'll choose two lucky posters to divide the donated money between. I will take a 10% fee from the donated money before I give it out. If this is popular, I'll keep it going for a while.
- I will be using random.org to choose the post, unless someone gives a better suggestion. I know this might sound a bit suspicious, but this is not a scam. No hate comments, please.
- No more than 10 posts per person per week. Any more and your posts will be invalidated. Enjoy!
- Edit: To increase your chances, you can gamble up to 1,000,000 per week, just to be clear. Each 100k counts as one post. I just wanted to state this because I'm not sure if anyone read that part.
- Edit: Until more people participate, I'm going to change the number of winners per week to 1 for bigger winnings.
Current pot: $0
You sent $1,170,000 to AcidCypher with the message: Winner #1
You sent $1,170,000 to MissMadness with the message: Winner #2