Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Just ask for help.

Started by kimerufuji [2400956] on in General Discussion.

45 replies · 805 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 46 / 46 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
46
Discussion span
→
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
60 / 100
Engagement score
73 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

realistassasin [1598729] ×1

kimerufuji [2400956]
Because I need money, so I decide to sell my stock of FHG.
After I post my require on our trade chat room (I am not sure should I called it that?), then a guy who called realistassasin [1598729] pm me and ask for trade.
[image: wx3.sinaimg.cn]
(just a photo which show our conversation)


But she did not give me the money in our trade
[image: wx2.sinaimg.cn]
(another photo evidence to proof this trade)


when I not accept the trade, realistassasin asked me directly trade up with her.
I once thought that she might not adding money on that because she does not have money on hand so I just accept the trade.
But then when I ask her about the money, she said that I need check.
[image: wx2.sinaimg.cn]


and after that, when I talk to her, she begins to ignore me, avoid to reply my words.
So I just want to know two things here.
1. could I find a way to ask the money or my stock back?
2. could I report this guy for swindle my stock and ask for some punish on her?
3. did she done something similar before?


I will keep this thread as a proof that what happens between us. I believe, 770m is not a huge number to this 90 lv guy in fact.
If there other victims like me, please let me know, maybe we will find a way to work out that how to get our money back.

Mentions: realistassasin [1598729]

Brakier [2095393]
the scammer is famous, also why would you ever accept a trade with no money in it.

but this is hardly a scam when you are littearly giving you stuff away, why would you give your stock to somebody you dont know?

also you didnt post any photos.



"I once thought that she might not adding money on that because she does not have money on hand so I just accept the trade."

so if a homeless guy walks up to you and looks at your wallet, you are just gonna give it to him and look happy?
Shooby [2510470]
So you accepted a trade that contained no money on exchange for your stocks? Lol

No, there's nothing you can do.
Scamming is legal.
And if that's the case you just got scammed.

Edit: stop trusting people and pay attention. Scamming is how a lot of people make money.

Enemies to friends ratio is always a good place to start. Obviously, not every case of enemies being higher than friends means something but come on...

If there's a couple hundred more enemies than friends, something's going on. You can only pay so many people to add you to their friends list to make yourself look less suspicious.
  • Friends
    832
  • Enemies
    1141
Brakier [2095393]
to be fair, my homeless guy store is wrong, couse that implies that the scammer took it from you, you littearly gave your 770 mil stock away, looks to me you didnt even ask before you accepted to trade.

this guy didnt scam you, you gave him a gift, its not a damn scam when you are littarly giving your shit away. there needs to be some kind of accountability on you for your behaviour, i refuse to say this is realistassasin scaming. not addin money to trade is something people can forget it dosent make you a scammer.

but to accept a trade knowing the money is not there is a whole new level of dumbf**kery
DedeSiregar [2430598]
You won't get your money back. Take that as lesson fee. Always turn off your revive option, always trade in hosp, and cancel trade if the opposite side does not put things as deal.
Nvm you sent your items away. You didn't get scammed. You gave it away
flufffy [494285]
  • Enemies
    1142
I can see why you thought they were safe to deal with. Never trust someone you can’t punch in real life. I find myself saying that a lot here. If you followed this advice you’ll find less people rip you off in life.
kimerufuji [2400956]
Firstly, if a homeless guy stay in front of me and I did have some cash in hand, I will give him (although there just little money I have).
Also, the main idea I post this is because I am thinking that if there have any chance which I can get my money back? or what can I do to ask my money back? or I can just plaining something like make a db to destroy her faction because this...?

To this game, I am still a rookies, so there still lots of things I do not understand (or did not touch), and since this thing already happened, I think is more important to find out how to punish this guy is more important.
Shooby [2510470]
Just take the L, learn from it and move on.

You're not gonna get anything, money or stocks back from him.

And DBs cost over 30bil, so good luck with that.
Roxy [2308983]
I know realistassassin irl and hed never take advantage anyone for profit. He even put his entire networth into a ghost trade with me thats how legitimate he is. He totally did not do it to show off the networth he built up through scamming thats just slander!