Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Just ask for help.

Started by kimerufuji [2400956] on in General Discussion.

45 replies · 805 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 46 / 46 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

KIarkKent [2080813]
When my bounties on a different scammer are up. I’ll place them on that person that scammed you.

Also,

let this be a lesson mate.
Nasty [1822922]
realistassassin is very trustworthy; i always trade with her

maybe the money fell through a hole in your pocket or something
Nausea [2557656]
I feel bad for you. I can't imagine having 700m much less lossing it.
I hope they pay you.
but to be honest be it game or real life or a fantasy world, i really don't agree with blindly trusting others. fairy tales only exist on Disney+
Lat [1187876]
I'll sell you another block of HRG to make up for it, just send me 560m and I'll send them over via courier.
Adrenalinas [1974447]
1. could I find a way to ask the money or my stock back?
You can forget that shares or $ from them. You literally give away them (here is the waning text that says be careful here can be a scam before you accept trade). So that is just an expensive lesson.

2. could I report this guy for swindle my stock and ask for some punish on her?
Scamming is legal, so here is no reason for the report and this is not even a scam, because you give away your shares, that totally your mistake.


3. did she done something similar before?
He is known scammer, so he did similar thing before (he probably wanted mug you after the trade, but you give away shares, so he doesn`t need to do that :D)
KIarkKent [2080813]

You sent $1,000,000 to kimerufuji with the message: Another one, get streng and tren hrd best his ass when you streng.




You sent $1,000,000 to kimerufuji with the message: Another one, Part - III




Got to look out for you dude. (:

just dont be f**king stupid and look look at your trades.
Twitter [2309219]
Realist didnt break any rules so no punishment will be given. It sucks that it happened, but all you can do is learn from it really and try not to repeat your mistakes.

Moving forward, avoid trading with anyone whose enemy count is higher than their friends count, and never ever accept a trade unless the items/cash is already added no matter who it is.
dunmugmeh [538353]
The whole point of trading is a exchange of goods between 2 players. If that isnt what is going on in the trade then you cancel the trade ..
maGMaSh [2462509]
Bruh she literally tried to mug or scam me this same way a couple days ago but because i already knew who she was I saw it coming.
CornHub [2423014]
That's hardly even a scam at that point.....

You accepted the trade that had no money in it, that's stupidity at that stage
Whis [1530096]
Not much you can do unfortunately. You learnt a good, but expensive lesson. Sorry to hear that happened to you. Hopefully now you can avoid scams in the future!
Viracocha [1772040]
Dear Ched:

In consideration of the multitudes of threads similar to this, I implore you to add Tiny Violin to the items available.

Thank you,
dunmugmeh [538353]
A image of a violin should appear if you click accept on a trade which doesnt make sense, then give you the chance to cancel it