Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Blank

Started by UnrealRosco [2291178] on in Trading Post.

3 replies · 63 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
17 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
UnrealRosco [2291178]
Want to know why? Because you sent it before checking if I wanted to buy it. You said 5m and sent it. I said sounds good because I was trying to say good price. Now, if you want the payment message me. Don't ignore my messages saying, I will pay you and then post this.