I will pay when I see the event, if there are any problems chat me.
Paused
Started by EyeDeeZeeNak [1586365] on in Attacking.
About this thread
Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 15
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 13
- Likes on archived posts
- 31
- Authority score
- 45 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 46 / 100
- Engagement score
- 62 / 100
I will pay when I see the event, if there are any problems chat me.
bump
legit! super fast pay
R+
R+
good pay and very fast
R+
R+
FAST, SAFE, LEGIT
R+
R+
good payer, very fast and reliable
R+
R+
legit!
fast payment!
Very reliable ... fast payment
fast payment very nice
Super fast payment, very genuine!
bump
Fast payment... once i was done attacking he paid. 10/10
Why sell losses anywhere else, this guy is the one, on time and point with cash.
Legit, fast payment. Support!