Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Poker bad split

Started by NgaiNgai [2515711] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 45 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100

Most-liked replies

NgaiNgai [2515711]
I would like to ask for checking that I thought I won witf two pairs J, 6 if I wasn’t wrong but Batman won with Pair of Jack
Tc time around 13:30- 13:32
Game 57e79b110192ad8d8f6ad5df9489f8


Batman won $268,750,000 Pair of Jacks [J♦, J♠, A♣, 9♣, 7♥]


I saw that J 7 6 4 A was shown on board so I had to win with two pairs since I had J 6
Please kindly ask for checking again
ashev [1996908] Admin Staff
Hello
Your cards was: clubs-K, diamonds-6
Community Cards was: diamonds-J,clubs-6, hearts-7, hearts-4, clubs-A

You had just pair of sixes