Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Torn banner?

Started by Iwasaki [2483545] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 21 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100
Iwasaki [2483545]
Hello. I saw a new update happened few minutes ago and I must report a problem. Torn banner that is in the upper left side seems twice bigger on my android phone app and I just can't acces many things because of it. Picture as what I mean:

https://prnt.sc/so4bnb

P.S. I also reported few weeks ago that my Torn app crash a lot, like every 10th click, if I am lucky. Cleared cache, reinstalled the app, but still nothing.

Application Version: 0.3.10
Device: HUAWEI MRD-LX1
Android Version: 9

Thx in advance!