Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Tornstats Compare Stats Question

Started by JoeBoro [2222723] on in Questions & Answers.

5 replies · 134 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
JoeBoro [2222723]
Can someone clarify ( I think its right, just need to make sure) that the total % column at the end sorted by highest means that player has trained the most within the selected time frame? I want to run a comp so need to 100% Thanks


[image: i.imgur.com]
KingShmexy [2071072]
That would be how much there stats have grown. It they are all at the same at the start when it started, then it would be okay. Otherwise, I prefer using YATA
JoeBoro [2222723]
I guess that's what I meant (how much they have grown from one date to another).. I am going to start it from a set date . What part of yata does stat growth reports? I use Yata all the time, and not seen that feature unless I've missed something. Thanks