Yesterday ;)
got me thinking
Started by callofdeath [2559643] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 42 / 42 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
supply and demand.
first and foremost, xanax can be bought at south africa, at 700k+ each. comparing it to the cost of flower, people do import xanax from south africa for similar profit. xanax can also be found in drug packs from SYM. (but I think Xanax pricing affects drug pack pricing instead of the other way round)
next, you can only get cans from city job grocer, sweet shops, grocery. all require job points. there are no NPC selling cans as far as i know. No stock BB provides cans as dividends as well. occasionally, you'll get 6 packs from city or subscriber gift, but that's the same to drugpack and xanaxs too.
assuming demand for both is originally the same, the supply isn't. hence there's a disparity in pricing, it is kinda self-regulated as there's much higher supply in xanaxs than cans.
first and foremost, xanax can be bought at south africa, at 700k+ each. comparing it to the cost of flower, people do import xanax from south africa for similar profit. xanax can also be found in drug packs from SYM. (but I think Xanax pricing affects drug pack pricing instead of the other way round)
next, you can only get cans from city job grocer, sweet shops, grocery. all require job points. there are no NPC selling cans as far as i know. No stock BB provides cans as dividends as well. occasionally, you'll get 6 packs from city or subscriber gift, but that's the same to drugpack and xanaxs too.
assuming demand for both is originally the same, the supply isn't. hence there's a disparity in pricing, it is kinda self-regulated as there's much higher supply in xanaxs than cans.
this post got me thinking...
do i not understand english? or can he not speak
I NEED TO KNOW
do i not understand english? or can he not speak
I NEED TO KNOW
Shows you how long since I've had access to voracity perks lol
hahaha! R+++.
can i have some SE too? >.>
can i have some SE too? >.>
Aw yes I see that your our display cabinet has a casino coin in it... mind handing it over since its ours?
bit low :I
That's what I thought until the brain icon appeared and I got kicked from education.Being too low level to travel for rehab is no fun L0L!Decisions,decisions,plus and minuses.
"pls be friendly in comments"
This is not the game for you.
This is not the game for you.
this is the Internet...
edit-more specifically this is torn lol
edit-more specifically this is torn lol
oh? O_O oh no!
Ah, this explanation might take a while so I’ll just tell you this.
xanax = 250 energy but the cost of this is reduced stats I think 25-30 % each for a time period or the cool down period. Then there is a chance of overdose where you go to hospital for 3 days and loose nerve health and happy and all energy then you need to rehab or you will be addicted check people stats some spent BILlIOns on rehab.
Cans =various energy effect. With faction specials you can increase efficiency by 50% and with company specials as well and some companies lower your booster cool down which in turn affect the cans. Now cans do not have addiction or any other side effects the only one being is cost ! And of course there is a cool down 24hours base + faction upgrades up to 48 hrs and if you have company y special the decrease booster cool down then you can even push those cans further
merc
xanax = 250 energy but the cost of this is reduced stats I think 25-30 % each for a time period or the cool down period. Then there is a chance of overdose where you go to hospital for 3 days and loose nerve health and happy and all energy then you need to rehab or you will be addicted check people stats some spent BILlIOns on rehab.
Cans =various energy effect. With faction specials you can increase efficiency by 50% and with company specials as well and some companies lower your booster cool down which in turn affect the cans. Now cans do not have addiction or any other side effects the only one being is cost ! And of course there is a cool down 24hours base + faction upgrades up to 48 hrs and if you have company y special the decrease booster cool down then you can even push those cans further
merc
Got me thinking.....perfect english ....but ur garbage aint innit ....haha
I am an SE virgin, I have never had SE. Please give me one. Will it hurt the first time? Be gentle.
Lolz...I probably disliked your post out of mistake. Back in my day, we had none of this like/dislike business. We just attacked anyone we didn’t like. I got that IM yesterday and was excited to see TC has hobos now.
Your mom has no likes.
If you can understand the gist of what they are saying then don't act like a dick. The OP's ability to successfully communicate in a second language is admirable. We know the OP was successful because people were able to comment and give the OP information.