Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Alcoholic

Started by Baafi [2445864] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 721 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100
Baafi [2445864]
Yaay I finally got the alcoholic merit. Now how the hell do I get it off my name? Do I do a certain action more times like drinking the beer?
Overseer [2143302]
Titles are based off ranks and a sort of leaderboard. You've drank beer more times than anything else at this time, so try to do something with a title a lot to get rid of it. Revive, collect bounties, trash items, go inactive, stealth people, one-hit people, send a lot of items to people, etc.