Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Missing funds

Started by Bang [977286] on in Bugs & Issues.

9 replies · 123 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

GoldenFrieza [2397062] ×1

Bang [977286]
Could admin please look into this:

22:17:02 - 26/05/2020 You withdrew $12,298,057 from Bad News Tv reducing the balance to $311,500,000
I must have at least 12mil cash on hand

I attempt to send 10mil to GoldenFrieza [2397062] with the message: thanks.
the 10 mil is missing form my cash on hand and is not showing in my recent history panel.

22:27:25 - 26/05/2020 You sent $1,000,000 to GoldenFrieza with the message: thx
Cash on hand = Money:$1,995,942

I ask GoldenFrieza [2397062] and he tells me he only received one event: the 1mil.
My recent history panel shows this. Still cash on hand is 10mil short.


Thanks, Pj

Mentions: GoldenFrieza [2397062]

Stewie [1494547]
This is very strange...
2452495959772862020-05-26 22:27:2512,995,9421,995,942-1,000,000/sendcash.php?rfcvundefined
2452470909772862020-05-26 22:24:19112,995,9422,995,942-10,000,000/sendcash.php?rfcvundefined
I see the money here being sent... but I have no record of this in Activity Logs. I cannot see where, or who, it went to beyond this.

I'll have to ask Joe.
GoldenFrieza [2397062]
I believe it glitched out because before I flew I left with only 1mill, I received 5mill from Poppy and then 1 mill from PJ
When I just landed back in Torn - I had 16m total cash.

Total cash when I landed in Torn was : $16,641,059
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer
Hmm I've tried using Send Cash via profiles, mini-profiles, and the sendcash.php page.
An activity log is produced every time.

the 10 mil is missing form my cash on hand and is not showing in my recent history panel.

Did something unusual happen when you sent this cash? Do you remember how exactly you sent it?
Bang [977286]
Yes, It 'froze', The message prompt said:
Are you sure you want to send $10,000,000 to GoldenFrieza with the message: Thanks ?

I clicked 'Yes'

The yes link didn't respond, so I clicked yes again, and again, and again.

I then just refreshed the profile page for GoldenFrieza

10mil was gone from my cash, asked GoldenFrieza did he receive an event
Answer was no. He was flying at the time.
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer
Pavel has made some changes to the send cash process - we believe it was some issue with the rollback procedure. Hopefully all should be fine now. Thanks.