Posts archived: 38 / 38 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
+1, absolute masterpiece
Hey originally I created the Disappointing Art thread and got bored with it.
Im gonna say that your art is worse than mine. I mean it. Keep up that bad work son.
Im gonna say that your art is worse than mine. I mean it. Keep up that bad work son.
My original thread was made before you exist, but thanks for the compliment!
Next time make sure you know what you're talking about ;)
Next time make sure you know what you're talking about ;)
Could just not be a little shit and take a compliment. .—.
I did make the original Disappointing Art thread. That was literally the name of the thread.
Disappointing Art
I did make the original Disappointing Art thread. That was literally the name of the thread.
Disappointing Art
Mentions: Disappointing art - 3M each
bump
His art is so shitty that it wraps around and becomes heavenly. I don't know if any other of those "shitty" art makers can do the same. Their art just ends up just looks ironically shitty.
Buy his art, you'll be impressed by his silly billy cock sock art! Thought I would just get generic shit but I got that good shit you know what I mean?
R+
Buy his art, you'll be impressed by his silly billy cock sock art! Thought I would just get generic shit but I got that good shit you know what I mean?
R+
Lamo the first one is epic af!
Commissioned a few pieces from him and I'm always happy with the end product.
Would recommend
R+
Would recommend
R+
why you gotta be so ruuuude the guy was trying to be nice billy :<
he had the original thread, you just didn't see it :D
(and thank you, by the way <3)
he had the original thread, you just didn't see it :D
(and thank you, by the way <3)
Bumping for the people who haven't seen this thread
how much
Thank you so much for my boots, I love them <3
[image: profileimages.torn.com]
Edit: forgot to add boot...
[image: profileimages.torn.com]
Edit: forgot to add boot...
Great guy to work with! R+++
Really great art :DDD
R+
R+
Not that bad... I've seen people draw and they don't get good on the get-go. You'll need some practice and some patience if you're really interested in drawing. So keep it up! I would love to see your next drawing ;)