Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Solving Excel/Spreadsheet Problems

Started by superharold3 [1649779] on in Science.

5 replies · 91 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
7 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
superharold3 [1649779]
Hi! I'm posting here if anyone of you gets a hard time using excel spreadsheets for your money stuff here on torn. Will accept torn cash. Just message me if interested
AirQuotes [2302761]
I don't understand your post. If you are offering a service, you need to be much more clear about what you are offering.

"gets a hard time" in America is an expression meaning that people harass or tease someone.

Maybe you meant to write:
"I'm posting here to ask if any of you need help solving engineering problems. I will accept Torn City cash as payment, just message me if interested."
AirQuotes [2302761]
I'm not really a grammar nazi but I play one on TV.

Maybe you meant to say:
"lol, Welcome to the science thread everyone! We have our local grammar nazi." Editor's choice not to capitalize nazi.

Also, perhaps you should have accused me of being a colloquialism nazi. That would have been more correct.

Now for a thread hijacking... colloquialism nazi services offered at great prices! DM me for a personalized quote specific to your situation. Sorry, grammar nazi services are no longer being offered. We lost that war.

OP should have clarified if they were seeking Torn dollars or real world fiat. Either way, I'm not sure if it's allowed. OP better check on that to stay out of fed.

P.S. Are we all going to Torn Fed for saying nazi one too many times?

or if you prefer:
r we gofed 4 say nazi to man time