Well I didn’t think I’d ever be posting about a vault thief for the faction I was in...
However, they have taken 13B and then up and left the faction...
The culprit:
https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=2172583Shminiganz [2172583]
[image: i.imgur.com]
May he be flooded with hospitalisations and enemies.
Mentions:
Shminiganz [2172583]
Is it just me or has there been a lot more vault thieves lately. Or maybe it's just more people posting about it in the forums.
Regardless, that's very shitty to see, sorry that happened to you.
2.5bill networth, less than 2 years old.
Once again, the problem of someone who should never have faction bank access rears its ugly head.
the faction leaders are 100% culpable for this, not just the thief.
Edit, just to quote myself again.
"yeah, and its the same thing almost every time. under 1k days, or they havent been in the faction very long.
I just dont understand why to this day, people still keep making the same mistakes, and then have a massive cry about it."
I completely agree with you to be honest. Only vault access should be with leader and co-leader.
Exceptions given to long standing members with very high net worth and obvious loyalty.
people need to understand that faction banks are NOT designed to be stashes for personal funds. it never has been set up for this, and it never will be set up for this (and Ched has been crystal clear on this) a faction bank is for faction money, not personal money.
ultimately nobody except lead/co-lead should have access.
Damn so the leader doesn't even know yet? Lol
Wow another one again!
I wish I could steal 13b from my faction. I'll just have to wait for the right moment.
Yeah dude.
I’ve personally never used a faction vault for this exact reason. It sucks for the small time players who don’t have their own vault or enough for stocks etc though.
Only making the thread to make people aware that he cannot be trusted.
It's unfortunate this is becoming the new quick acceptable get rich quick gameplay path. I wonder if there is something we could suggest as a better counter to deter this a bit, in game without a crazy change like "make scamming illegal" because we all know that isn't a realistic answer to this crappy vault thieving issue.
Perhaps a stricter side effect available to players to use against a single player? Like being hosped 5 times within 24 hours adds a frozen funds function with a 12 hours cooldown. It would add another complexity to warring and might assist in this troll and scammer rise.
Can we get andyman to make a graph of the all time largest vault thefts?13b has to be up there.
I wouldn't be shocked if leaders still dont realise when they wake up, ELITE are the BTEC One punch.
Kitman be like:[image: media.giphy.com]
How can leaders not tell when NOT to promote a member, guy is only 600 days old, if I saw 13bil a couple of clicks away at that age i'd go for it too.
whoa are you that level 1 guy? i guess you leveled up huh nice
Don't put hate on my bro's name
there wont be any mechanic introduced to try and deter it, because the faction bank isnt supposed to be a personal bank.
Then tell your bro not to be a f**king thief
I was in ELITE not too long ago and was kicked without good reason why should I do shit
100% agree, only still feel bad for the newer players who don't recognize the risks and are wiped clean. If we allow praying on the new and ignorant I would feel better about it with more potential for punishment I guess. We could be losing players to that initial introduction that might otherwise become immersed, at least give them a good way to revenge yaknow?