Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Credits Link

Started by LuluCthulhu [2100706] on in Bugs & Issues.

9 replies · 128 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
50 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
42 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100

Most-liked replies

LuluCthulhu [2100706]
Technically everything works just fine, but this alignment is bothering my slight ocd :P I use desktop with chromium and it looks the same on my husband's laptop as well, which is on vivaldi. Just wondering if it's supposed to look like this or am I'm just being anal xD
[image: i.ibb.co]
nikitad [2147691] Tester
Hello
Which vivaldi browser version do you have?
Is it reproduced on other browsers, such as Chrome, FF?
Thanks
LuluCthulhu [2100706]
I am using Chromium Version 71.0.3578.80 on Ubuntu,
and my husband is using Vivaldi 2.2 browser.

I opened FF and the link seems to be fine on that browser {version 74.0.1}
Here is a screenshot on FF browser:
[image: i.ibb.co]
nikitad [2147691] Tester
Hello
I checked it on Vivaldi v.3.0 browser and it looks fine for me
Could you please update the browser version and try again?
Thanks