Hi,
- I joined an attack on Duke on my phone (using the Torn app).
- I then continued to open up Torn on my PC to actually make the attacks (Google Chrome).
On my PC Duke looked like Leslie & had all his weapons too (but attacked everyone with Dukes weapons).
I didn't think much of it but then I proceeded to miss all of my 24 attacks. The 27 damage you do see is poison damage (which shouldn't have come from me anyway?)
I checked back on my phone and Duke looked like himself (but the fight was over at this point so couldn't try to attack on my phone).
Attack log:
https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=f68b298a320ae7141625cfbae32ec6be
[image: profileimages.torn.com]
[image: profileimages.torn.com]
I understand this is quite a situational bug and probably hard to replicate but I'd rather raise it as an issue just in case there's a potential exploit in there somewhere.
Hope this helps and is enough info!
Thanks,
Rigg3d
- I joined an attack on Duke on my phone (using the Torn app).
- I then continued to open up Torn on my PC to actually make the attacks (Google Chrome).
On my PC Duke looked like Leslie & had all his weapons too (but attacked everyone with Dukes weapons).
I didn't think much of it but then I proceeded to miss all of my 24 attacks. The 27 damage you do see is poison damage (which shouldn't have come from me anyway?)
I checked back on my phone and Duke looked like himself (but the fight was over at this point so couldn't try to attack on my phone).
Attack log:
https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=f68b298a320ae7141625cfbae32ec6be
[image: profileimages.torn.com]
[image: profileimages.torn.com]
I understand this is quite a situational bug and probably hard to replicate but I'd rather raise it as an issue just in case there's a potential exploit in there somewhere.
Hope this helps and is enough info!
Thanks,
Rigg3d