Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Logistics Report Question

Started by HanYOLO [388263] on in Company Discussion.

5 replies · 65 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100

Most-liked replies

HanYOLO [388263]
Hello, I'm trying to figure out what happens if someone uses a logi report on your company while one is already going.

Will it even let them do it? Or does it add to the end of the current one, or overwrite it? I know they can't stack at the same time. Anyone have experience with this?
HanYOLO [388263]
lol, I know that, and said that in the OP. I was asking what happens if someone tries. do they get a message that the company in question already has one, does it just let them do it? If so, does it go into a void, does it add 7 days at the end of the current one, or does it start a new 7 day timer?
NavegantesDaLua [2428285]
I always ensure that I refresh the logistic reports on the next weekday. Atm my current one will run out next thursday. So I will buy the next one first thing on friday morning.