closed
closed
Started by Ldeath [2380315] on in Fun & Games.
About this thread
Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 21
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 21 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 50 / 100
- Engagement score
- 65 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- illbethatmf [2083570]
· 8 likes ·
Ldeath Networth: $4,874,993 - AirQuotes [2302761]
· 7 likes ·
" 3-5 weeks planing and preparing" um... maybe 10 minutes to make a thread. How is this a month's work? Also, I really don't understand your proposition. It seems you are asking people give you a private island for a … - bubbl3s [2427358]
· 5 likes ·
1 Private Island = 20 Slots Overall slots = 1000 Let’s say 10 players do enter with a PI for 20 slots (unlikely). Shouldn’t at least 3 - 5 winners win a PI? And just 10 Xanax for the second …
closed
closed
Ldeath Networth: $4,874,993
so
1 Private Island = 20 Slots
Overall slots = 1000
Let’s say 10 players do enter with a PI for 20 slots (unlikely). Shouldn’t at least 3 - 5 winners win a PI?
And just 10 Xanax for the second winner?
Sounds like an obvious scam to me. :)
He’s also: Level 6, has a net worth of $4,874,993.. Need I go on?
Overall slots = 1000
Let’s say 10 players do enter with a PI for 20 slots (unlikely). Shouldn’t at least 3 - 5 winners win a PI?
And just 10 Xanax for the second winner?
Sounds like an obvious scam to me. :)
He’s also: Level 6, has a net worth of $4,874,993.. Need I go on?
closed
While it may not be a scam in the sense that you'd be unwilling to give the winner a PI, the outcome regardless is certainly weighted in your favour, with the only one certain to come out on top from this raffle is you. So while it may not be a "scam" it is certainly a waste of money.
It's one thing for the house to take a rake but this is extortionist.
It's understandable to have made mistakes early on and to want to fix them but this is not the way.
My advice to you is get to lvl 15 as soon as possible and start flying, rent a PI as soon as possible and soon enough you'll be making some decent money.
It's one thing for the house to take a rake but this is extortionist.
It's understandable to have made mistakes early on and to want to fix them but this is not the way.
My advice to you is get to lvl 15 as soon as possible and start flying, rent a PI as soon as possible and soon enough you'll be making some decent money.
" 3-5 weeks planing and preparing"
um... maybe 10 minutes to make a thread. How is this a month's work?
Also, I really don't understand your proposition. It seems you are asking people give you a private island for a 2% chance to win it back. (1000/20)
I would suggest a lottery you could afford to participate in. Like "enter with fruitcakes and win an ecstasy".
I realize it will make me sound like a grammar nazi, but you can't spell "business", or "others"? It doesn't really inspire confidence in your bisness skills. Don't give up. I'm sure you have ananther idea even better than this one.
um... maybe 10 minutes to make a thread. How is this a month's work?
Also, I really don't understand your proposition. It seems you are asking people give you a private island for a 2% chance to win it back. (1000/20)
I would suggest a lottery you could afford to participate in. Like "enter with fruitcakes and win an ecstasy".
I realize it will make me sound like a grammar nazi, but you can't spell "business", or "others"? It doesn't really inspire confidence in your bisness skills. Don't give up. I'm sure you have ananther idea even better than this one.
closed
r/therewasanattempt
Years ago I was a guy going through stacks of applications for people trying to get a fun job at the mall. There were typically 30 apps for every hire. If it looked like it was filled out by a drunk 6 year old, I never called them. If it was sloppily finished (like this "lottery" attempt) I wouldn't call them.
Text your stoner friends with run on sentences with no punctuation, but when you want to get paid do it right. Get Grammarly for your computer if you are sending messages that matter; like for a job, or mortgage application, or a ponzi scheme. At least use the spell check.
Loan officers, hiring managers, and ponzi scheme suckers are all grammar/spelling nazis.
Text your stoner friends with run on sentences with no punctuation, but when you want to get paid do it right. Get Grammarly for your computer if you are sending messages that matter; like for a job, or mortgage application, or a ponzi scheme. At least use the spell check.
Loan officers, hiring managers, and ponzi scheme suckers are all grammar/spelling nazis.
Me before reading the comments: HAHAHAHAHA GOOD ONE BRO
Me after reading the comments: oh.... you’re serious
Me after reading the comments: oh.... you’re serious
This is good stuff. I love it!
Keep them coming, LDeath.
So sorry you had to spend a month on this.
My favourite part is the numbers from 1 to 1000, listed in order.
Keep them coming, LDeath.
So sorry you had to spend a month on this.
My favourite part is the numbers from 1 to 1000, listed in order.
Ldeath Last Action: 13 Hours.
I think you guys broke him.
I think you guys broke him.
Can I enter with a plastic sword?
It is worth a lot.
Also, there is no way that this is rigged.
It is worth a lot.
Also, there is no way that this is rigged.
I don’t quite know what to say. “No” springs to mind, as do many other colourful words.
Hahahahaha nice one bro
I’d like to purchase 1-100 please.
How do I make a payment?
Thank you
How do I make a payment?
Thank you
closed