Hello guys! Can someone please marry me even for a week or two so I can train? I opened this account a couple while back but was busy with irl stuffs. Now I've got time to play. Will be grateful if anyone would help.
PI sharing
Started by Dhurlex [2417770] on in Properties.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 42 / 100
What has MARRIAGE got to do with training?
yet he was able to marry someone with a pi