Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Nerve bar

Started by -JonSnow- [1515550] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 46 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
-JonSnow- [1515550]
So i have been noticing that when I do crimes my nerve bar is not decreasing. and the same thing has happened when I use my mobile too.
I guess this is happening because of the New updates, perhaps it should be checked. Let me know how I can send u a video as a proof. I will show you.

Thank you.
flufffy [494285]
Yeah there’s several reports on that, choose one called frozen bars or money not updating to see comments from other players