How can I post an image from my PC to thread?
Post Picture?
Started by WarriorEx [2325196] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 8
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
You need to upload the picture to a hosting site such as imgur.com/upload or similar first. Use that link and put it into the add image URL section of creating your post.
I dont use pc. But this is what I do from for my mobile:
First I open this website and upload my picture there: Imgbb
Then after I upload, I open the uploaded image by clicking the image.
Then I long click the image to get option : open the image in new tab.
I open the picture on new tab, coppy the address.
Then go back to torn app. Click forum or message where I want to post the picture.
On bottom I see frame/picture icon. When I click that there will be : add image url option.
I put the link that i previously coppied there and done.
First I open this website and upload my picture there: Imgbb
Then after I upload, I open the uploaded image by clicking the image.
Then I long click the image to get option : open the image in new tab.
I open the picture on new tab, coppy the address.
Then go back to torn app. Click forum or message where I want to post the picture.
On bottom I see frame/picture icon. When I click that there will be : add image url option.
I put the link that i previously coppied there and done.
Got it.[image: i.imgur.com]