Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Maximum Happiness!

Started by RonBurgundy [71545] on in Achievements.

5 replies · 162 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
13
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100
RonBurgundy [71545]
... was not achieved today! 4,500 TV points, furiously fast training and spamming aaaaaand then I popped an Ecstasy and watched 55,000 happiness evaporate.

06:39:48 01/06/20 You pop the pill into your mouth and down a glass of water. After some time you feel no pleasure, but a huge headache. The headache is followed by nausea and vomiting.

[image: image.prntscr.com]
CCarroll [2362546]
Not nice oding when trying to get max happy :(

last month I used the ignorance is bliss book and was lucky not to overdose theough out the duration.
RonBurgundy [71545]
Nice, grats >< I wasn't going for it, but noticed I was at 20k happy, had another couple thousand points to use and 8 mins to use them so yeah ... damn RNGeesus