Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

I'm sorry

Started by ChronoPlays [2310718] on in Graveyard.

25 replies · 259 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 26 / 26 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
26
Discussion span
→
Authority score
21 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
56 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Aezur [1950769]
You do understand that those people dying that you keep hearing about on the news have families, right? Think shit through before posting.
Brakier [2095393]
i didnt read all that text, but people are dying of corona, making it an event in a game would be terrible pr as its seen as insensitive and cold
IamMoon [2386105]
Everyone (except the random no) brings a good point.

People's lives are affected by COVID-19. Why would one bring it to a game?

You (the OP) are only looking for a fun time, to be remembered. I understand this. Just be more careful. This contagion isn't a joke to some, and several thousand people have died of this. Torn does not have to mimic the world, nor does it need to put that pressure on people who may have been affected.

Suggest a new event (hopefully not as offensive... o_O), I enjoy your imagination. Maybe hit up the RP threads; not only nerds occupy that space.
-Beesus- [1959482]
Dude, I lost 2 close family members to this awful disease.


There’s no way I’d want to see it in a game I play on a daily basis, and get reminded of the shit we all went through.


And I’m sure there’s a lot of people who feel the same way.
SpeedSkateR [10106]
People get mugged and killed in real life too, which is part of this game. Poor timing and taste, yes, but lets not act like the things in this game aren't real life events also. I don't think the OP meant to offend and should be cut a little slack.
SpeedSkateR [10106]
People have loved ones that are murdered as well and that is in this game. My point is that I don't the OP meant to offend. Lets take a moment to educate and not condemn.

Now if he comes back on here and questions that Corona is real, feel free to condemn away.