Why are we not hearing much about social distancinghttps://youtu.be/9zWQsRmANiA
Minneapolis Riots
Started by PurpPurp [1990116] on in Politics & Law.
Posts archived: 131 / 131 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Why do you suddenly not care?
damn...Ahab is constantly going back an reading folks past posts...dude is serious about his arguments lol.
"No they don't and respect is earned"
that goes both ways...
that goes both ways...
It takes no time to use torn search for these things where one word can find all that is needed to see on what has been posted in the past
Where have I said I don't care? don't think I've actually touched on my views on breaking social distancing or covid in general at all on the board
respect my authority homeless man in wheelchair.....
https://www.dailynews.com/2020/06/03/dozens-arrested-in-downtown-los-angeles-tuesday-night-after-day-of-peaceful-protests/
https://twitter.com/Caviar/status/1268753012320657409
https://twitter.com/KirstiKarttunen/status/1268709439252684801
respect my authority food courier who is exempt from curfew
Why do you suddenly not care?
Where have I said I don't care? don't think I've actually touched on my views on breaking social distancing or covid in general at all on the board
that goes both ways...[image: i.redd.it]
respect my authority homeless man in wheelchair.....
https://www.dailynews.com/2020/06/03/dozens-arrested-in-downtown-los-angeles-tuesday-night-after-day-of-peaceful-protests/
https://twitter.com/Caviar/status/1268753012320657409
https://twitter.com/KirstiKarttunen/status/1268709439252684801
respect my authority food courier who is exempt from curfew
Didn't you know killing animals helps fight discrimination? You're a racist if you don't agree with me
Wheelchairs are weapons of mass distraction. The police were just doing their job
destroying all stairs because they are an oppressive symbol of ableism is the only way to truly address inequality.
#cl4p-tplivesmatter everything needs to be flat like the rest of the earth
Because coronavirus is fake