I've been thinking about building another pc with the thought of gaming in mind. I currently have a pre-build one but it's not a gaming pc. Any ideas on what parts I should use for my new pc?
PC question
Started by Gay [2080508] on in Technology.
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 12
- Likes on archived posts
- 15
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 28 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 37 / 100
- Engagement score
- 58 / 100
Most-liked replies
- kyle8048 [488020]
· 4 likes ·
Going to need some prettysweet graphics card for crimes 2.0. Probably need to spec up for future proofing though just to be safe. - BaronVonDude [2169790]
· 3 likes ·
When I saw PC I thought you mean politically correct Then I saw your dumb username - Stretch [1846075] Officer
· 2 likes ·
Off to the tech forum
Depends on your budget, but this isn't really the right forum for that.
When I saw PC I thought you mean politically correct
Then I saw your dumb username
Then I saw your dumb username
Going to need some prettysweet graphics card for crimes 2.0. Probably need to spec up for future proofing though just to be safe.
There's a subreddit called /r/buildapcforme
Your question is probably better suited there
Your question is probably better suited there
Gay thread
OP should also go for a quad core next gen processor to keep up with the FPS during those API pulls!
Off to the tech forum
As people have said in this thread, it depends on your budget. I recommend going to PC Part Picker and having a look around there for help getting advice for a new computer build. Just know that there is a lot of stuff that is out of stock probably due to the pandemic. Here is a video that might help you get started.
Good luck!
Good luck!
use a pro build site that specialises in it
using a game forum is dumb at best
using a game forum is dumb at best
I'd suggest an i7 Processor. Pretty powerful. :)
If you post a budget and where you want to buy from there's a few of us who would help you out.
Also say what you want to do with it, what games/apps you want to use most. If you want to stream or shit you know.
Also say what you want to do with it, what games/apps you want to use most. If you want to stream or shit you know.