I had an idea, what if you could gain reviving skill by reviving people, and based on your skill the way you revive people would change here's what I had in mind
- 100-299 revs: Revives add 50-100 (or 5% of max) health to your target
- 300-599 revs: Revives add 200-300 (or 15% of max) health
- 600-899 revs: Revives add 400-500 (or 25% of max) health
- 900-1000 revs: Revives add 700 (or 40% of max) health
- 1k-2k rev: Revives add 800 (or 50% of max) health
- 2k-5k revs: Revives 900 (or 65% of max) health
- 5k-10k revs: Revives add 1k (or 80% of max) health
- Special for the excellent reviver with over 100k revives: Revives give max health plus a temporary additional max health.
Those are just the numbers I had in my head they'd probably need to be tweaked for balancing
Please Like and keep this thread bumped if you would like to see this system added to Torn
I dig it.
Might need some adjustments within the numbers, but R+.
Yes, maybe tweak the numbers, but it's a good reward system. Reviving should get a boost like this.
League tables for surgical skills - and why not ?
Book & Choose!
How about having the revived player gain a certain percentage of their max health instead of a fixed value, that could prove more useful for very high health players
Good idea,I would like to see it implemented, but as everyone saying with the numbers tweaked
This
Added a percentage option to the post, thanks for the idea didn't even think about it :)
great idea :D
Well, I agree
bump
bump
bump
This would make experienced revivers much more valuable. Want it bad. R+
Even tho I ain't a reviver , I really like this idea. Number need adjustment as mentioned earlier , but this would actually be something that would make reviving game play much more satisfying . up rated . Good suggestion
bump
Not to hate but ppl won’t want to buy revives form certain revivers and the prices of revives will vary which is not good for the market
I think the numbers at present would cause a lot of issues. Receivers who are just started out would be pushed out of business as realistically you’d just got to one of the higher ones, 1000 revives for only 40% health?
Maybe there could be another benefit for revivers too, the more they do the more medical items do for them etc.
I think the numbers at present would cause a lot of issues. Receivers who are just started out would be pushed out of business as realistically you’d just got to one of the higher ones, 1000 revives for only 40% health?
Maybe there could be another benefit for revivers too, the more they do the more medical items do for them etc.
The idea I had in mind is that this would be that people who aren't concerned about getting the health, (like people who self hosped or those who have been in long enough to get their max health back) would buy from lower-skilled revivers
The reason my idea is the way it is is to kind of make it more akin to attacking where you have to build yourself up in order to be competitive and to further flesh out the reviver playstyle