Is this crazy?
Started by johnkyblue [2034382] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 10
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 65 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 54 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Kelsie [340367]
· 6 likes ·
Not at all. I think I have some reallllly crappy stats like that too xD [image: i.imgur.com] [image: i.imgur.com] I uh.... didn’t upgrade or if I did and crashed em, never replaced them lmao. Literally just did it to get … - Jack-o [133039] Admin
· 1 likes ·
I'm assuming that you've not upgraded your car at all? If that's the case i'm not surprised to be honest. I've upgraded my A Class car with all of the best upgrades and i still only win ~1/10 races at …
Not at all. I think I have some reallllly crappy stats like that too xD
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
I uh.... didn’t upgrade or if I did and crashed em, never replaced them lmao. Literally just did it to get 10.0 RS... probs should go back and do the other merits >.<
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
I uh.... didn’t upgrade or if I did and crashed em, never replaced them lmao. Literally just did it to get 10.0 RS... probs should go back and do the other merits >.<
I'm assuming that you've not upgraded your car at all? If that's the case i'm not surprised to be honest. I've upgraded my A Class car with all of the best upgrades and i still only win ~1/10 races at most.
What's your racing skill? You could do 100 lap custom races to help build it up.
Have you tried giving Baker’s racing guide a go? I followed it to the letter and I found it really useful in helping me to get my way up to A class racing in no time at all :)
Racing Guide
Racing Guide
Mentions: TORN Racing FAQ - Baldr
Depends. If you have a maxed car, then yes. If not then that explains it. Lots of people follow racing guides in the forums and max out their first A class car as soon as they rank up from B class.