Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Long lag/load time

Started by Aime [760224] on in Bugs & Issues.

9 replies · 104 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
35 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100

Most-liked replies

Aime [760224]
Both happened noticeably during NPC looting while I'm connected to Server: Pod1, using Chrome browser.

The last instance just happened when I tried to attack Duke.

It's taking unusually long to clock one hit on Duke. The loading dot appears on the chosen weapon but never loads.
Solved the previous instance by logging in and out on different device.
Tried to use the same method just now, can't load any page after logging in on a new device.
Aime [760224]
I was on Pod2 when I did another Duke attack, cant replicate the issue.

Didn't want to try Pod1 in case the bug happens again and me waste another 25e.

When I logged in on 2 different devices previously, I was on 2 different internet service provider network as well (my mobile and fiber are different companies) thus I thought it might be a Torn server side issue.
Aime [760224]
Not sure if I should open anther report as the issues are similar.
Joined a Duke NPC fight today, 1st 24 hits went in smoothly, page keeps loading on the 25th hit and resulted in a time out.

I was connected to Pod2 on Chrome when it happened.

I'm sure it's a server side issue because:
[image: imgur.com]
I only wasted 25e and joined this Duke attack once but log shows^

100% sure it wasnt due to my internet issue that the fight wasnt completed
AlienZombie [2176352]
I'm on POD2 with Edge and after winning an attack during chain, there's always a long lag before it registers the attack.
The chat also keeps failing. Very annoying while chain watching...