How did Anatoly masks in circulation go from 250 to 249?
Anatoly mask missing?
Started by Hobama [2031708] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 12
- Authority score
- 45 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 59 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Kelsie [340367]
· 5 likes ·
Is ded https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=16&t=16163709&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=20381197 - narO [2312928]
· 1 likes ·
I'm sure some day a mega rich troll will come along and eat a bunch of rare items for laughs. Might make some people rich, possibly even themselves if they destroy enough
someone bombed it....for fun
Mentions: My Ultimate Goal - Anatoly Mask Unboxing
Lol it was the funniest thing I have ever read in achievement forum. Love the guy sense of humor
You can destroy items with a SED in a box. I'm actually surprised that it doesn't happen more often
It probably does, but maybe not a more expensive, limited item.
I'm sure some day a mega rich troll will come along and eat a bunch of rare items for laughs.
Might make some people rich, possibly even themselves if they destroy enough
Might make some people rich, possibly even themselves if they destroy enough
If I can’t have it, nobody can! Comes to mind with a mega rich troll xD
That is the thing. If we think about it even if we have trillions of torn cash, we are not really rich. The torncash is just fake money. So why not spend it for things that make us happy or giggle? I do waste my money on silly things too. Like buying spy stats on random ppl just for curiousity or give expensive gifts to my closest friends. My friend said "dede noob, stop wasting your money". But meh what is the point of playing if we are not giggling?
Can we be friends..... like the “closest of friends”?
Contemplating getting rid of some of my staff items via SED
Idk you lol