Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Extra Job Points

Started by Arbitrary [2563553] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 30 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
Arbitrary [2563553]
Hi, not sure if this is actually a bug, so apologies in advance if it's not. I seem to have "extra" job points for some reason. I currently have 7 "casino points" but I've only been playing for a few days, and at 1 point a day, this is too many. I actually also used a point on the "collect tips" action, so my current points would've been 8.


[image: i.imgur.com]