vnefkjbvmowdsjfb dof
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 18 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 46 / 100
- Engagement score
- 47 / 100
Anotha one, smh
Ummmm. This doesn’t exactly add up. If we have 11 Xanax in the pot, how will these things be distributed?
Assuming 20 people send one Xanax, I will have a 1/20 chance to win which means I will have to do this 20 times to get one win. Say on my 20th try I finally get a win, I will have spent 20 Xanax just so I could get 15 Xanax.
Stonks
Assuming 20 people send one Xanax, I will have a 1/20 chance to win which means I will have to do this 20 times to get one win. Say on my 20th try I finally get a win, I will have spent 20 Xanax just so I could get 15 Xanax.
Stonks
Lol
Everytime I see anything about xanax you make it lol
but its not guarunteed that u will lose everytime until the last one. u might win on the first try. or on the last. its all about luck
It's a scam.
He's being posting them all over the place. He's posted 3 in Donator forums in a matter of two days.
He's being posting them all over the place. He's posted 3 in Donator forums in a matter of two days.
No content. Graved.