Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

16th

Started by MeanSteve [1696566] on in Achievements.

80 replies · 1.69k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 81 / 81 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
81
Discussion span
→
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
56 / 100
Engagement score
80 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

BaronVonDude [2169790]
Your still a crybaby cause NS made fun of you so Hemi left when you lost your head and acted like some asshole.

We got married cause were close friends.

You spent your personal income to giveaway handbags n shit.

News: shes the most fun person on here to pair up with. You shouldnt waste your time on me cause you cant control yourself. Take that up with NS and the memes that made you lose your shit


Congrats on 16th? Your awesome
MeanSteve [1696566]
I hadn’t even realize honestly. If you think I really care about anything besides my faction you are completely mistaken. But whatever bro keep doing your thing, even trolls have their place, congrats on being top 10k in every category. Even you have a place on this game.
BaronVonDude [2169790]
I do, but it's funny how you follow me when your unprovoked

The timelines match up.

I have no intention of making memes of you like NS


You can simply f**k off with your #16 self
Good plan? Sound good? Tired of your shit already
MeanSteve [1696566]
Brah that’s a lot of words just do your jelly -R and whatevs I really don’t care. You are completely insignificant in the grand scheme of things.