26 replies · 323 views · thread synced · 7 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:27 / 27 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
27
Discussion span
→
Authority score
10 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
47 / 100
Engagement score
66 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
BigBeef[1998980]
· 5 likes · well it would sound nuts to me, but it happened. I was heading to school, had a final exam for graduate school. Really tough teacher, Exactly on the hour, he would lock the door and if you weren't in the …
legit I've been in a parallel universe it was weird i had 2 sisters instead of brothers and i was the youngest normally i the oldest i was probably 7-8 i was only there for a short time i want to go back and explore and learn what happened.
if any one has had an experience with parallel universes feel free to post
I have dimensional hopped as what I call it a few different times. The fist time I realized it I was somewhere in the teen years. Like maybe 15 or 16. IN boyscouts the kids in there were making fun of a commercial and the next month they could not even remember it when I mentioned it. THen it seems anyone Iasked did not remember that commercial and I can not find anything of it online though the commercial was on in the late 90's But I have hopped since then. One of them I was in Cedric the Entertainer died but not in any of the ones that I have been in sense. Unless I did not notice it. There were a few other instances where things were off But I can not remember them now.
Never any real first hand experiences I can prove, but who can?
Remember the Bearstein bears? Or are they the Bearstain bears?
I often recall a lot of things differently, mostly conversations. Makes it hard to reminise. I tried doing it with friends over a sailor moon movie. Emily, Serena's best friend was sailor earth.... No one knew what I was talking about.
Needless to say, either I have fallen into the wrong world a long time ago, and never went back, or my memory is lying to me.
parallel universes are the only way i can explain something that happened to me , but I didn't notice any other changes, just one. ANd if thats what happened, this is the parallel universe.
If you didn't see, from my post, even thought I can't tie any proof to it. I'm 99% sure something isn't right on my end either. I did more digging any found out that the cartoon here, has a best friend named Molly. I clearly recall it was Emily... So.... yeah. Try us~ We're only the internet. Nothing ever leaves this place-- not even the dirty stuff. You can however, get completely ignored, have men in black suits pick you up, or be taken to a mental institution. That was supposed to be funny... now I'm rethinking my humor on the last part--- lol oh well. Mean time. The only people who really look at this thread are people who are more likely not gonna call you nuts. since well yeah, the title.
I was heading to school, had a final exam for graduate school. Really tough teacher, Exactly on the hour, he would lock the door and if you weren't in the room, you got a zero and had to repeat the course. Which would have delayed my graduation.
I left home early with about 30 minutes to spare because it was so important. I hit EVERY SINGLE red light on the way, also there was road construction that morning, and when I was approaching the overpass, with the last traffic light just past it, it was just 3 minutes before the hour. So I was racing to get through the light, if it had turned red I would have been locked out of my final. there were two cars in front of me, before the light, I drove very fast to close the gap. As I was accelerating, the light turned yellow and I saw the brake light of the car in front of me. I closed my eyes for a split second and said NO< PLEASE. Then when I looked up maybe a second later, the light was green and there were no cars in front of me. NONE. The time on the clock was the same.
I got to class on time, passed the exam, got my degree, but that has haunted me ever since, trying to figure out what happened ,how that happened. True story, strange... I know.
naw, cause yours is loaded with the limitations of your own experiences.
occams can be useful in trying to parse between competing explanations, not to project your experiences on everything else. Important to remember that simpler may be most likely, but not necessarily true in all cases. there are too many unknowns in the universe for us to be as cocky as many of us are.
I have dreams so vivid and realistic it feels more likely I am in an alternate time or place then having a dream. Sometimes it feels like or I know I am not in my physical body.
In one case, a place I went to twice, I was in a home outside a giant, castle wall. There were banners hanging and the sun was bright. I only saw this for a moment when I tried leaving the house I randomly appeared in, to my own shock and dismay.
Both times it was as if I suddenly appeared in this place and forgot everything for a moment. Both times I tried leaving and was pulled back into the home by an unknown force. The second time I was completely aware of my first encounter.
Long story short, two women were performing a ritual to summon a spirit, and I was who they summoned. They couldn't see me but I could see them. They could sense me and I think they could vaguely hear me but not understand my words, though I understood them just fine. They were excited, surprised, shocked and scared that they summoned something the first time, and were more confident the second time. They were asking questions I don't know the answer too, like about life after death. One of them asked about her husband. I was trying to tell them I'm not what they think.
Both times I appeared downstairs instead of upstairs where the ritual took place, but I couldn't leave and was ultimately drawn to the ritual room. It was not like the movies. Very plain, like a prayer on kneeling mats and I may have occupied a space for a meager alter of some kind.
I really wanted to see outside. It was incredible for the short glances I got. The roads and architecture were olde Englishy, but not quite. Modern, but not quite. Just not quite like anything I seen before.
This isn't the only time I felt like I went to another place or that I was in spirit form, but it was certainly a memorable and curious endeavor.
So I know I’ve already posted... but things have been getting weird while I go to work. Driving around a lot of places I don’t recognize fully yet, meeting lots of weird people.... sounds like it could just be strange... but I’ve been seeing things. First was a family of 4 had two little boys one about 5 and the other two. I saw the two year old run from the trunk of the car, around the front where his brother and dad were, as his mom was unloading the trunk... I pull by still keeping an eye out, no one wants to hit a kid. However the little 2 year old is no where in sight. And the family is not looking at anyone or anything besides the slow moving truck passin by.
I also visit a lot of houses in the middle of no where. Long 3 miles driveways and no turn around most the time... I know it might’ve been a prank, but.... some of the things I’ve thought to have seen, disappear when I come driving back by... I think the one that gets me the most was the tornado siren I remember passing that looks oddly large, bulky and closer to the ground then usual. I recalled it because it looked weird and was near the driveway. Had a creepy yellow bunker with a red roof behind it. Open clearing for about a fourth of an acre. I reached then house, went back down the driveway... and only passed by trees on the gravel driveway.... the bunker and tornado siren were no where in sight.
I saw a few other things as you can guess, but with Halloween around the corner, I’m just really hoping it was just costumes or decorations.
Yo you all creepy as f**k. As I was a child I remember sitting on s chair in a law building because my father worked there. Whatever...
I was sitting on a chair as then out of nothing the whole f**king building shaked and heard a reaaalllyy loud explosion. I fell of that chair and looked to my mom and asked what was that?? My mom sitting on the chair and telling me to not act silly... I was 7 years old or sumn a lot of things had changed since then.
I am not making this up i am telling this stories to people to help me understand but it ends up as a joke or a lot of weird faces.
What if in that moment, I jumped from a parallel universe? I mean as it happened i tought the whole building was about to explode and fall man i swear ot was so weird. The explosion was like short but it shaked my whole body I felt that I really remember that because I remember everything just not where it was and I know it‘s real but it creeps the f**k outta me that NOBODY in the room felt it. And that was me, my mom and a random dude waiting in the waiting room of some court building.
I forgot to mention. I had remember stuff as a child which my mom says didnt happen like that. I remember grwomg up in the philippines and our house flooded. My mom told me our home never flooded. I remember when I came to switzerland I used to gp with my dad to work and travel a lot! But then as he used to live he said he doesnt remember tjose things and that it never happened. I remember how we went to the the mountains and go ski. me and my father stayed there 2-3 days. there was a restaurant with a minigolf hole inside. It was more like a bar. I remember more right now because im speaking about it. And the thing is my father told me we never went away to make vacation on a mountain when I was younger we never went anywhere just together. It was like all m memories before I was 7-8 years old are completely wrong when it come about those things. Its not like my whole life didnt happen how I remember but I for sure remember when I did those things. I mean those are events that went for 3 days i cannot just fantasise 3 of my days i know inwas there infeltnthe cold i cannot fantazise it i mean where was I then?? Its hard to just make this up and really my mind is not playing me im 22 years old and I always think about these things since im a child.
So if anybody got lile the same experience as me, WITHOUT making it up. Share it here please. Maybe you can explain what happened i dont f**king now but im really glad i can get rid of it. in the internet..
i got goosebumps as I read that one of the theories of the mandela effect is that parallel universes exist. Even the mandela effect cannot be proven until today!! I believe there is a mandela effect to children for sure that they cannot sort some memories but in the age of 7 I was absolutely conscious and I know A LOT of things appeared different. Guys I even know by the age of 8/9 my life went super super super fast i remember 1 year pass by and I WOKE UP ONE MORNING IT WAS ALREADY CHRISTMAS. This shit sound so crazy but I believe when I was 7/8 years old I jumped or was pulled in another dimension. But maybe this is total bullshit but I still cannot explain how that year passed by like 1 week. It makes no sense to me because that WHOLE YEAR my memories is only pictures. its funny that I dont know what I did between 7 - 9 years old but I remember what happened BEFORE and AFTER. So someone f**king explain why I dont remember what really happened and why are my memories only pictures of that year. I am 100% sure that I skipped that year and something really weird happened.
It's difficult to believe that. I even remember that the US had 52 or 53 states. But THE f**k IT GOT ONLY 50. EXACTLY 50. How the f**k is this f**king possible????? If the Mandela is really real. Good Job Mandela Effect. But you are good at tricking millions of people.
And I really dont want to start a flat earth theorie or parallel Universe Mandela theorie whatever. Its just so weird because I know how I am with my memories I can remember DETAILS so good when I talk about my past but its weird that some details and really strong details didnt happen how they went. And someone f**king explain me, why only my memore of 7-9 years old was ''manipulated'' and the other years are all fucing correct.
I am kinda frightened but happy at the same time because i finna get to talk about it somewhere, where i dont care what people think about me. But everytime i tell this 2 stories everybody thinks im absoluteley crazy. Like psychiatric crazy. But I am really not. I am studying economy so I can work in the office and i am absolutely conscious about my toughts and also i promise you guys i am not lying or fantasizing.