"You are completely insignificant in the 75 grand scheme of things."
Well shit i hope not.
But i fixed it for you
I can also recommend a refinance on your house?
16th
Started by MeanSteve [1696566] on in Achievements.
Posts archived: 81 / 81 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Well shit, can’t keep calling you a nub now can I?
Lol jokes, you the biggest nub I know still. Good shit nub
Lol jokes, you the biggest nub I know still. Good shit nub
I’m not Mike LOL
First it was 50k, now 75k...which is it , and no my house is paid off, it’s ok tho, you can keep feeding my confidence.
Congrats Mike!
TIL baron is a bigger bitch than I first thought
But brah he’s close friends with 50% of CR, enough he can get me kicked
Nice going Mike, onto 250b!
These trolls ok, I’m out.
Nice one man.
Thanks for keeping the lights on.
Thanks for keeping the lights on.
I was going to make some joke about Chedburn reaching 100B networth or something, but I can't be bothered after seeing how much of a mong Baronv0ndude is.
I do apologise, same message but now for Steve. Please excuse my confusion.
Those are some rookie numbers, you gotta pump up those numbers
Bro shut the f**k up and lay off those drugs
Bro shut the f**k up and lay off those drugs
Good stuff
Impressive! Congrats!
Bro shut the f**k up and lay off those drugs