graveyard
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 18 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 47 / 100
- Engagement score
- 49 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
W1tcha [2478169] ×1
Dawg stop making these godawful threads.
Level up, you're lower than OP
Yet I can 1 shot the op :c
You'll never be able to visit Dubai :c atleast to level 15 come on
You're right :I
But I really have no need, nor desire to travel.
But I really have no need, nor desire to travel.
02:57:30 - 08/06/2020 You used 25 energy anonymously attacking W1tcha and defeated them (chain #1)
I can beat the guy that hosped you
I can beat the guy that hosped you
I'm just playing Idgaf how you play mate xD
Me too, he had to return to max health while I was less than 50%.
Mentions: W1tcha [2478169]
Graved per OP's request.