Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

GET weapon/armour stats from api

Started by callofdeath [2559643] on in Suggestions.

2 replies · 70 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
25 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
callofdeath [2559643]
I do not know if this is already being worked on but weapon/armour stats should be added to the inventory selection and instead of stacking them they should be shown seperately with their individual stats.
EDIT:IN CASE YOU DID NOT READ THE TITLE I MEAN GET IT FROM THE API
Marky_ [2178899]
Whilst this is a good idea for those who have a small amount of weapons, those with large stacks like my 20k pipe collection will struggle when every weapon tries to load on the page. I've tried opening the list before and it destroys my computer