Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Point Trading.

Started by Cirno [2236596] on in Graveyard.

4 replies · 73 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
17 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
43 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
Cirno [2236596]
A friend I referred has gone on to reach level 10, and I had promised to give him 100 points once he reached the level 10 milestone. Now I feel stupid, as I cannot find a way to transfer the points over to him. I don’t have the points bank unlocked for my faction, and I cannot find another way. Could someone please help me?
UV1 [1980155]
I guess you could sell the 100 points and then send them the money. They could then choose to buy 100 points from the market or spend the money.
Matty_h [48911]
This would be the only way, alternatively you would need to find a trusted faction which would let you both in to do the trade...... which seems a lot more work than just sending someone 4.6m.

If you’re worried about them getting mugged you could buy and send a drug pack which would cover most of the money.