I've been gone for quite a while and wasnt sure how to spend my army points. i have 4k. should i buy guns and sell them, or should i spend on attack or something? do the army points work when you are doing a big train or anything? like are they boosted. I have 47 refills as well. can i use those when i do a xanax train? some advise would be awesome i dont want to f**k this up, ithink i can get some good skills out of this.
Army points?
Started by Homeless_Bum [2122360] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 31 / 31 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 31
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 64 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 40 / 100
- Engagement score
- 69 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Homeless_Bum [2122360]
· 11 likes ·
You changed 4,100 army points for 11,845,182.7105 defense. HOLY f**kING SHIT - Five [959585]
· 7 likes ·
Personally, I’d ignore most of the people saying to sell spies etc. You can make money pretty easily through travelling, but you can’t substitute the substantial gains you’ll get from training with them. - Baldr [1847600] Reporter
· 5 likes ·
The best use of army points is to trade them in, all at one time, on defense. Trading in large batches gives better results than if you use the same # of points in several small batches. There is an …
The weapons you'll get are shit, a complete waste of points
Use them to boost a battle stat
DO NOT BUY GUNS WITH THE POINTS!
DO NOT BUY GUNS WITH THE POINTS!
I wonder if theres a place for questions such as these hmm?...
But to answer your question. Don't exchange ur jp's for weapons, total waste, i'd split it for strength and defence.
And as for your refills, they're not like the refills you get for 25 points where you can only do 1 a day, with your special refills you can use how ever many u want at any time, so yes you can use on xanax, I'd personally use your refills for some extra gains on a happy jump
But to answer your question. Don't exchange ur jp's for weapons, total waste, i'd split it for strength and defence.
And as for your refills, they're not like the refills you get for 25 points where you can only do 1 a day, with your special refills you can use how ever many u want at any time, so yes you can use on xanax, I'd personally use your refills for some extra gains on a happy jump
so i wonder if we should use JP after or before we do the happy jump? or it doesnt matter?
Well, you have multiple options but don't spend them on using the gun special.
For army points, you can sell bulk stat spies to earn money or you can train defense depends whatever you are more inclined towards.
For refills, your options are to get to 99k happy and then train or you can slut for some refills to make money. It's your call at the end.
Get a donator or subscriber status before using your refills.
For army points, you can sell bulk stat spies to earn money or you can train defense depends whatever you are more inclined towards.
For refills, your options are to get to 99k happy and then train or you can slut for some refills to make money. It's your call at the end.
Get a donator or subscriber status before using your refills.
I think jp are independent of that.
Moved to QnA
There is a merit for 100 spies, and you can get paid to do them.
After that, I agree to use the refills while on a happy jump. But you can do whatever you want with them. You could go on a kill streak during a chain.
After that, I agree to use the refills while on a happy jump. But you can do whatever you want with them. You could go on a kill streak during a chain.
I personally did a massive 99k happy jump in 15min with my 250 refills when I came back, and I do not regret it at all. Saved me months of training and the costs associated with that training (edvds etc).
Train first. Jp gains will be more when your stats higher as far as i know.
In theory that's correct but if they used all the job points now they would then get better stat gains for normal training.
I would personally use the points now, as energy is limited so it would make sense to squeeze as much out of it as possible.
I would personally use the points now, as energy is limited so it would make sense to squeeze as much out of it as possible.
Personally, I’d ignore most of the people saying to sell spies etc. You can make money pretty easily through travelling, but you can’t substitute the substantial gains you’ll get from training with them.
You are right actually.
The best use of army points is to trade them in, all at one time, on defense. Trading in large batches gives better results than if you use the same # of points in several small batches.
There is an old thread about this.
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=15909122&b=0&a=0
There is an old thread about this.
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=15909122&b=0&a=0
Mentions: Army Guide: FAQ's inside
I would sell the army spies to obtain the merit if you are into unlocking merits, you can make some cash that way also. If you are to use your Job points on stats remember this:
Up to 3500.5 Defense Gain per job point (at stat cap)
Up to 2500.5 Strength Gain per job point (at stat cap)
Happiness has nothing to do with these gains as it’s a direct reflection of your current battle stats. It’s okay to hold on to points and do the struggle to get where you need to be.
Utilizing cans and FHCs with 16% gym gains on str I was able to go from 400k-1m in 10 days. It takes some grinding for sure but understand the potential gains lost if you use there current points.
I’m not sure where your current battles stats currently are at but I would wait until you Atleast have 400k-500k in Str or Def If you are to use them, or you can do the grind to max stats which is approx 60 days with FHCs and can to maximize amount of gains given from job points.
Up to 3500.5 Defense Gain per job point (at stat cap)
Up to 2500.5 Strength Gain per job point (at stat cap)
Happiness has nothing to do with these gains as it’s a direct reflection of your current battle stats. It’s okay to hold on to points and do the struggle to get where you need to be.
Utilizing cans and FHCs with 16% gym gains on str I was able to go from 400k-1m in 10 days. It takes some grinding for sure but understand the potential gains lost if you use there current points.
I’m not sure where your current battles stats currently are at but I would wait until you Atleast have 400k-500k in Str or Def If you are to use them, or you can do the grind to max stats which is approx 60 days with FHCs and can to maximize amount of gains given from job points.
what do you guys think about selling spies?? how much are those worth? i can do 400 of them i think
Thanks for all the input by the way. At least im informed now and wont royally f**k up
They range from like 750K to 1.5M, but 400 would take a while to get through and its honestly worth using for the stats as others have pointed out. Using the points up to gain 1 merit isn't really worth it to me a you still have 400 odd others you can unlock.
Definitely use on defence