Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Arresting

Started by Yiddles [426457] on in Suggestions.

5 replies · 61 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
10
Authority score
26 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100
Yiddles [426457]
So when you get the mail from Anonymous with the arresting targets, it would be great if the targets were clickable.

On mobile (which I am 90% of the time), I have to try and select the ID of the person (or name), then put into the search bar etc..

Sometimes it selects more than what I need to select, so it's just a general pain in the arse and it would be much easier if the name or ID was a clickable link directly to that profile.